Want to learn to read Thai in about 2 weeks?*
Here’s what you will be able to do after mastering the script:
- You will be able to read nearly any word you come across in Thai
- You will be able to figure out what tone the word is supposed to be.
- You will know the correct pronunciation of all of the vowels/consonants and suddenly realize that everything you and your friends have been saying all along was wrong and you will begin to understand why.
- You will be able to tell all your friends that they are actually saying the Thai word for coffee wrong. (then we can laugh at them together)
- You will be able to cook Thai food (it may not taste very good).
- You will not be able to read Harry Potter in Thai and understand much if anything (although if you already speak Thai you’ll catch on much faster than someone who is fob)
- You probably will not be able to pronounce the vowels/consonants and tones perfectly just yet (but you’ll know how they are supposed to sound and just like when you exercise the bigger muscles in your body the little ones in your mouth will get better with practice)
- You will not yet be able to understand much more than you did beforehand. Listening is its own skill and takes time. (this happens super fast once you get used to the sounds)
- Your skin will not change color and you won’t look any more or less Asian than you did before you started studying with me. (maybe after a solid year of practice you may have a shot at someone asking you if you are a ลูกครึ่ง – even if you are as non-asian-looking as I am.)
- You will still suck at Muay Thai.
Sign up for the free lesson now and start reading right away and you’ll be reading the Thai alphabet in no time!
- Don’t wanna study online?
- Can’t afford private lessons?
- Are sick of schools not teaching you how to read?
Check out my step by step course to learning how to read Thai in 2 weeks*.
*Individual results may vary, but if you spend about 30 minutes a day on the lessons, you shouldn’t have any problem completing the course in about 2 weeks.